We have made the decision with Government guidance not to open the camp site until further notice. Currently we can take no bookings until we receive further guidance. If you have already booked with us, we will be in contact with you in the coming days/weeks depending on the date of your booking and how the crisis unfolds.
We ask please that you do not telephone us at this time, we will be in contact with you if you have already booked.
We will continue to update our Facebook page and website as and when we have any further information.
We are making decisions which were unimaginable a few weeks ago. During these unprecedented times we all have a responsibility to consider our customers, staff and the people in the local community.
We hope you all remain safe and well and thank you for your loyal support, we appreciate your co-operation and understanding through these difficult times.
Mary and her family have welcomed people here for over 50 years and we are extremely saddened that the gate needs to remain closed for the time being. As you will appreciate, as a small family business it is a very challenging and difficult time for us. Mary, Natasha, Peter and all our fabulous staff hope to welcome you to Rosewall again soon.